Rough dimensions of Silverado?

That involves welding and crap right? I dont wanna get into that, I want to just keep it simple. Just a daily truck that Im not going to modify for sound.

Is there anyway to raise the rear seat and be able to put it back to stock easily?

That involves welding and crap right? I dont wanna get into that, I want to just keep it simple. Just a daily truck that Im not going to modify for sound.
Is there anyway to raise the rear seat and be able to put it back to stock easily?
no?

get some C-Bar, cut it into piece, drill a few holes, and bolt it in there.

All you need to do is raise the seat on the same bolt spot, not move it around. It'll just require some C-bar and a few extra bolts.

I might give that a shot when I see what truck exactly I get. Id love to do 1 12" sub ported. I can get decent airspace under the stock seat, but the mounting depth is the hard part.

Would be a 99-06ish bodystyle. Either Quadcab or Ext cab. Will be either below or behind the rear seat.

Can you fit 2 6.5s in a fiberglassed pod where the stock speaker comes on the front door?

Ill be using my Pioneer D3 as a HU, and I was thinking about something like a Kicker ZX700.5 for 2 sets of Kicker components and some Kicker Solo Classics or other nice low power 10" sub.

I want somewhere where no modification is necessary. Id like to do a good bit of power on either 1 10 ported, 1 12 ported, or 2 10s sealed. A 5 channel amp like a ZX750.1 would be nice, but I just cant get the power I want with an amp in my price range.

Something like a single Solo X 10 or 12 ported would be killer, but I dont have the depth. Thinking about 2 Kicker Solo Classic 10s if I can fit them or 4 Solo Classic 8s.

get some C-Bar, cut it into piece, drill a few holes, and bolt it in there.
All you need to do is raise the seat on the same bolt spot, not move it around. It'll just require some C-bar and a few extra bolts.
Exactly how we did his.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.