Ronnie Peay hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, let it go...And about you laughing about me bring the "fiyah" to your azz, dont flatter yourself...It wasnt directed only to you..But if you going have 10, 000 watts, lets do this..FYI: Ronnie didnt send me....I understand that you're young and you need a posse to back you up;but the next time you post, post correctly please....Im done with this.....Im too cute to argue with kids....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif Prove it

honestly though it seems like thumper is just being an ass by starting a thread *****in about getting his money back and 50 bucks. Sure there probably was some frustration in there but still you got your money back and $50. When I first read this thread I got scared because I am waiting on my 1250 from him and honestly thought it was going to be a scam thread, but instead I got reassured that everything is ok because not only did you get your money back but you got $50 for your trouble and interest. seems to me Ronnie did everything he could and you were just unhappy...

My issue with this is the fact that it is in bad feedback and the extra $50 on the seller wasn't stated in the first place.

May I ask that everyone type in a manner that most can comprehend?

My issue with this is the fact that it is in bad feedback and the extra $50 on the seller wasn't stated in the first place.
x2. This shouldn't be in the bad feedback form. I have talked to Ronnie quite a bit over the past month. I've ordered a ZX 2500.1 from him and I was told it would get here sometime this week and get the rest of my stuff that I ordered a week ago possibly before Memorial Day. He seems like a great guy. He straight out has told me in emails that the price he gives is with delayed shipping. Meaning it will take up to 4 weeks to receive. This is because he gets them at very good prices to offer it to people who dont want to pay retail and get a BNIB item with a warranty. Even if it takes a bit longer than the 4 weeks, maybe its not in his control, maybe the shops that he gets the equipment from delayed it a bit longer. Honestly, even though you missed a few competitions, that *****, but he reimubursed you with the money you paid and gave you an additional 50 bucks...not too many people out there that would even give you an extra dollar for the troubles. I understand about being pushy, but you gotta be calm and wait out on things. If you needed it right away you should have looked into buying from an actual shop. I'm not here to put you down, but I am sticking up for Ronnie. There are several people that would give him good feedback, not just here as you can see but on other forums as well, such as ecoustics, termpro, etc.

fo sho...thats fine you wanted to show us his "convo" ronnie is a real as it gets my man delayed or express something some people need to understand, and this has nothing to do with the public its a you and him Covo not us not in the bad feedback forum which you said u just wanted to show us the convo. why here? why not handle it 1 on 1. you might be a cool guy but as deaf squad we dont need any bad feedback nor do we need complaints its prob something that shoulda been dealt otherwise with him not us. and for the people coming over here from deaf squad just shows you how much this fool is cool and is honest. and how unbelivable this would be posted in the bad feedback forum, as i just takled to ronnie this subject is killed, if you wanna get more mad talk to him. or just kill this thread request for deletion.

To the original poster,

What is the purpose of this thread? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif What do you think you were going to accomplish? You could've handled your situation like a man and just kept it one on one with Ronnie. Instead, like a school girl, you ran to your keyboard and improperly posted this, looking for what?

In the world of business, reputation is a BIG FACTOR. Word of mouth can help and hurt sells. Although MANY people can vouch for Ronnie, your ignorant post could tarnish possible sales. This is why you posted. You're angry because yes, you don't have an amp right now but hell, you got your money PLUS 50 bones for waiting on something you obviously had lost faith in receiving AND cannot buy anywhere else for that price.

If you didnt want the money back, you couldve reasoned with him and made something happen.

If I received a bad vibe from a potential sale, I woud end the transaction, in hopes of not putting up with a ph uktard like yourself. You received another 50 bucks so that you would understand the man was legit and not lying to you!!!

Why post as negative feedback. You were not screwed, YOU MADE MONEY!

If you wanted an amp right away, you should've just went to your local shop and paid full price instead of being a whining cheap azz. Next time, save more of your lunch money and buy at the store for instant satisfaction.

FYI - I've been on this site for awhile and under different names, so no I didn't run over from another forum...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Please, do this to yourself - //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date
Participants