Rockford Punch 45hd

Participant count
  • Participant list
I found an old thread about it...but i just cant seem to find ANY info on what it's worth.

The Punch 45HD's go for $40 and up depending on condition on fleabay. Actual output power? Around 50-60w/ch at 4 ohms stereo and 85-95w/ch at 2 ohm stereo. The Punch HD amps were produced around 1991-1992 and the Punch 45HD originally sold for $275.

---

man, i gave one of those away about 10 years ago....well, partial trade, anyways...... was mint, too. basically, the punch45 is an old school cheater that could be viably pushed around 300+ the hd has an upgraded power supply to handle the push. i don't remember the specifics on how to accomplish that, nor if it involves the little gains on the board that you have to open to access, but it's main value would come as a collectors piece, and yours doesn't sound like it fairs well in that area, but pics would help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.