Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix Audio

Zimm zimma
Maine
Price
$$175
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Nearly new Rockford P400x4. My son had it in his Audi, then realized that his old man was right. He needed more power to run his system. Was used for literally 1 week. Installed it on a Saturday and replaced it the following Saturday. Comes with original box, birth certificate and spec sheet. I put condition as an 8 because it was installed under a seat and has 2 little marks on the top, from when he had slid the seat all the way back once. Other than those 2 little divots it’s mint.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Nearly new Rockford P400x4. My son had it in his Audi, then realized that his old man was right. He needed more power to run his system. Was used for literally 1 week. Installed it on a Saturday and replaced it the following Saturday. Comes with original box, birth certificate and spec sheet. I put condition as an 8 because it was installed under a seat and has 2 little marks on the top, from when he had slid the seat all the way back once. Other than those 2 little divots it’s mint.
Forum rules, gotta have pics and something with the date and your screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...