Rockford P2s in ported box

Participant count
  • Participant list
They can be decently loud in the right box...but what's your budget for subs? What kinda power do u have
Actually I'm getting these for 80$ and one of my PCs I don't use. I'm gonna hopefully resale then with an amp and then get a Kicker Comp 15 (just the regular comp that's black with yellow) are those Kicker Comps any good?

Actually I'm getting these for 80$ and one of my PCs I don't use. I'm gonna hopefully resale then with an amp and then get a Kicker Comp 15 (just the regular comp that's black with yellow) are those Kicker Comps any good?
Kicker comps are decent at best. I suppose not horrible for a cheap sub....but, what's your budget for a single 15 gonna be hopefully when u sell the RFs?

Kicker comps are decent at best. I suppose not horrible for a cheap sub....but, what's your budget for a single 15 gonna be hopefully when u sell the RFs?
Around 200. I'm buying a box for 30-40 from a friend. So up to 160 or so on just the sub. If you could tell me an awesome fifteen to get for around there or less (maybe even a few options if you can) it would be awesome.

Ssa DCON....Obsidian Audio OA 15... Used Sundown SA 15 maybe or sundown E15... Browse soundsolutionsaudio.com
Hopefully I can get a sundown. I wanna eventually get 2 SA Nightshade 15s in the back of my Scion tC which is so tiny that the windshields will probably crack. Have you ever heard sundowns in person? Also thanks a lot for your help.

Hopefully I can get a sundown. I wanna eventually get 2 SA Nightshade 15s in the back of my Scion tC which is so tiny that the windshields will probably crack. Have you ever heard sundowns in person? Also thanks a lot for your help.
I just traded my tC, and u won't fit 2 15s ported correctly back there. You're better with one 15, two 12s or one 12 unless u wanna remove your spare tire n back seat. I had 3 sundown SA 8s in my tC that slammed! I have a YouTube vid of it my YouTube channel is seemeeatme you'll see a few sq setups and the sundown sa8s vid and a few vids with 2 10s. I can get up some links when I get to my laptop if u like.

I just traded my tC, and u won't fit 2 15s ported correctly back there. You're better with one 15, two 12s or one 12 unless u wanna remove your spare tire n back seat. I had 3 sundown SA 8s in my tC that slammed! I have a YouTube vid of it my YouTube channel is seemeeatme you'll see a few sq setups and the sundown sa8s vid and a few vids with 2 10s. I can get up some links when I get to my laptop if u like.
Id love some links? How'd you like your tC? In loving mine.

How'd you like your tC? In loving mine.
I really liked my tC. It wasn't the fastest car; yet, it was still fun to drive. Had way more interior space than I bargained for and mine look darn nice. Some ppl still tell me they like my tC better than my new car. The main reasons I traded it were to get more space , 4 doors and a more comfortable ride. Also, to keep me from perpetually dropping cash in audio, I decided it'd be best if I just got a car with a stock system that I could deal with for a good bit or at least until something blows in it... lol

That tC sure was fun to do builds in though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.