Rockford or JL 4 channel

Participant count
  • Participant list

soldiermedic
10+ year member

Noob4Life
Doing an overhaul of my system, and I'm looking for some old school RF or a good JL amp for SQ. I'll take suggestions, but this is where I'm starting:

Prefer RF T8004 (not the newer version)

Second choice is JL 600/4.

I need around 120 RMS to my comp speakers with clarity.

Im not sure I would classify Rockford fosgate as sq and for the price of the hd 600/4 I would find a used mosconi gladen1 120.4. if sound quality is your goal and you have to choose between the Rockford and the jl I would go with the jl for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
The surprise wasn’t that they didn’t offer one…it’s how much engineering went into making it easily replaceable, and then not offering one. Maybe...
Thanks ya. Just pulled the trigger on the 1500BDCP because of the constant power that RF developed to help with the ohm rise.
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...

About this thread

soldiermedic

10+ year member
Noob4Life
soldiermedic
San Antonio, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date