Rockford or JBL amp?

Originally posted by aztough Im trying to decide which amp to buy to run 2 Alpine SWR-1041D's....I got a buddy who can get me a Rockford Fosgate BD1000 for $150 or a JBL BP1200.1 for $75.00 both brand new....

Is the Rockford worth the extra $$?
Dude...get both, and turn around and sell the one you don't want...you know what they sell for?

Originally posted by aztough Why the JBL...

Sorry, I don't know much and Im tryin to learn....
dont be sorry thats what were here for:

i chose JBL because its good and cheap . the rockford is a better amp but more exspenive and all it has is more features.

go with snova buy both if you can becasue they retail for much more.

definately go with rockford if you can get it for $150....

but like they said.. buy both connect both of them, and sell which one you dont like for $225!!! you got an amp for free!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.