Rated Power

(RMS Continuous Power):

50 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm

100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm

200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged

Condition of amp:

Cosmetic: 6/10

Function: 10? 9? 8? 7? /10

Got this from a friend of a friend. Pictures show cosmetic condition of amp, which isn't that great, but overall not too bad, especially if you're not going to install it in the open.

Took it to the local car audio shop today to have them bench the amp and it powers on no problem and plays on all four channels.

If you look closely at the pictures you can see that the left channel RCA's are slightly bent. The guy that benched the amp told me that while it does play from all 4 channels, since the left RCA's are bent, there is a chance of hearing engine whine through the speakers. The RCA connections aren't loose or anything, just slightly bent, as shown in the pictures.

The friend of a friend said it worked perfectly fine and had no issues with the amp though.

Would metal wire wrapped around the RCA connectors similar to how people wrap them on the back of some Pioneer HUs solve whine if there was any?

Other than that, no other functionality issues, just cosmetic as shown in the pictures below

Price:

It is probably 100% functional with no engine noise or anything or easily fixable with grounding loop for RCA's.

$100 Shipped within lower 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me.

Item Pictures:

mYnQTP6.jpg
KNJcDNg.jpg
wI4wUfo.jpg
avdAVfs.jpg
258Rui1.jpg
6DEH0B3.jpg
vGcyf9v.jpg
yCBjsKd.jpg
5VoIpJO.jpg
ngj32X5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.