SOLD Rockford Fosgate Power bd1000.1

Anonymous User
10+ year member

****** FTW!
Bay Area, CA
i'm selling this amp for a friend. It's a RF bd1000.1, its in pretty good condition not that many scratches, just on the mounting feet. The Amp does not include any endcaps. I'll take pics of it with my username & date later on, when i get home.

Amp does 500 watts @ 4ohms, 1000 watts @ 2ohm, most of you know it will do more around 1100 @ 2ohm. This amp is not modded to run 1 ohm.

Looking to sell it for $150 + shipping obo.

Thanks

EDIT :

Forgot to mention that I accept USPS MO only.

here are some pics i was able to take while i was out to lunch from school.

in a hurry FTL, forgot to put the U in my name.

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

hey man i'm pretty sure Vasitybumper will take this off your hands in seconds when he gets on and he only like to send mo payment. or you can pm him

hey man i'm pretty sure Vasitybumper will take this off your hands in seconds when he gets on and he only like to send mo payment. or you can pm him
going to PM him now, thanks.

edit....just looked him up right now & it looks like he already bought an amp.

Give jr15 a chance to respond. He bought my RF250.2 yesterday and this amp will make a matching set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.