Rockford Fosgate or Digital Designs or other sub better?

connerprince

CarAudio.com Newbie
Irvine
Im looking at getting either a 10 or 12" sub for my Toyota Corolla Cross. I have had a 10" Digital Design in the past and saw they have since come out with this new line called Redline and wanted to see if anyone has tried that or if I should go the Rockford Fosgate route or a different sub like JL audio? Im still looking for amps as well.

Im looking at getting either a 10 or 12" sub for my Toyota Corolla Cross. I have had a 10" Digital Design in the past and saw they have since come out with this new line called Redline and wanted to see if anyone has tried that or if I should go the Rockford Fosgate route or a different sub like JL audio? Im still looking for amps as well.
If I could convince myself to pay the price DD ask for the 700 series Redline subs I'd already be running a pair. These are so sexy!!

There are several brands to choose from these days. Its about Budget, space willing to give up, environment, power provided and several other factors.. Id start with a Maxed budget and look to see what there is available for the money/Budget

I think RF makes the highest quality products in the game. However, they are near the bottom on the price to performance scale, largely because they are so innovative that you pay for R&D that other companies will mimic if you wait long enough.

I have never used Digital Designs products, so I cannot speak to that.

Last edited:
I used to have a pair of dd audio redline 608s, for eight inch subs they were very impressive, at least until that ole upgrade bug bit anyway. I had them in 1.65cuft after displacement, on a sundown audio saz1500v3.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...