nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 800.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rockford Fosgate 800.2

Fully functional beast 2 channel. Most of the birthsheets Ive seen for these have em at 1000 watts bridged into 4 ohms.

400 watts x 2 at 2 ohms

800 watts x 1 in bridged mode

stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output

50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave

wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (boosts bass 0-18 dB, centered at 45 Hz)

MOSFET power supply and output devices

MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability

TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise

Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality

NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection

speaker-level inputs

60-amp fuse and fuse holder required

dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D

The power led doesnt work but I had it tested by a local shop and the amp is fully functional.

Price:

150 shipped USPS flat rate box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...