Rock Songs - Add your new favourites

In case you haven't realized, even before on this forum in regards to Rap, Country, and other **** bashing, I always say something similar.
Roll your eyes all you want, I honestly don't care. Just bothers me when people bash something that is completely preference.

And personally, I can't stand classic rock. Lol.
I hear ya man....but once again just voicing my opinion...music that hits most close to home has meaning ,a message,a great melody ,and great rhythm....but when some eyeliner wearing fukk is just screaming in-audible ******** about cutting himself and how life *****....it just disgusts me ...the double bass kick and palm muted double strumming is off beat the whole time this atrocity taking place also...just ***** donkey d!ck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I hear ya man....but once again just voicing my opinion...music that hits most close to home has meaning ,a message,a great melody ,and great rhythm....but when some eyeliner wearing fukk is just screaming in-audible ******** about cutting himself and how life *****....it just disgusts me ...the double bass kick and palm muted double strumming is off beat the whole time this atrocity taking place also...just ***** donkey d!ck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Okay, I can accept this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Didn't know if you had any reasoning, thought you were just someone against it because it's the 'cool thing' to do. lol.

Anyways, back on topic, check out a lot more of the Three Days Grace stuff, most of it is very good, in my opinion at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif. One-X (the song, it's on the album 'One-X') has a CRAzY low bassline in it, sub-30hz I believe. I like it because it's kinda different, lol.

Framing Hanley - 23 Days

Now, none of these are really 'new', but honestly I haven't heard anything new lately that I've really liked..

Okay, I can accept this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Didn't know if you had any reasoning, thought you were just someone against it because it's the 'cool thing' to do. lol.
Anyways, back on topic, check out a lot more of the Three Days Grace stuff, most of it is very good, in my opinion at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif. One-X (the song, it's on the album 'One-X') has a CRAzY low bassline in it, sub-30hz I believe. I like it because it's kinda different, lol.

Framing Hanley - 23 Days

Well thanks...and 3 days grace is a great band...along with Breaking Benjamin....And i guess i don't need to bring up Chevelle or Killswitch Engage right?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you guys really want to put your subs to the test you need to play -

we came with broken teeth- bus meets bike

we came with broken teeth - ***** please I'm a ninja

we came with broken teeth - play with your insides

we came with broken teeth - sit there and rot

see if you havent blown your subs after those

Good stuff up in here! More older stuff, tee hee

Megadeath - Symphony of destruction

And most tool sounds great on the subs too!!

Sorry for the older songs!

not gonna link cause im lazy but if you want non screamo rock check out seether, alice in chains, tool, a perfect circle, staind, theory of a deadman, stone sour, hurt, 3 doors down

**** yeah, listen to this:

3 Inches of Blood - Goatriders Horde

They opened for Slipknot the last time I saw them and caught me completely by surprise...they're so ridiculous it's awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WOT

Banned
WOT
Toronto,CANADA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from