Rock Songs - Add your new favourites

I don't care for all the slow songs they put on it...I wish they had more songs like "Your Going Down"
Exactly! Lol, but it seems a lot of different groups are taking that approach in 2009 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Screaming rock has ruined rock in general....there's all these ______core bands(insert any of the random douches nowadays) People don't really make good music anymore....good music like this......

Screaming rock has ruined rock in general....there's all these ______core bands(insert any of the random douches nowadays) People don't really make good music anymore....good music like this......

Lol, I hate people who have this mentality.

Music is a personal preference. You have no right to say anything has ruined any type of music at all. If you don't like it, fantastic, don't listen to it, and don't support it.

But by no means does it mean you need to bash it. To me, bashing other genres of music is an ignorant act. Everybody has a favorite color too, but because someones favorite color is red instead of blue, does that make either of the colors any worse? Nah man.

Just listen to what you like, and don't listen to what you don't. Don't bitch and whine about the other genres, and everybody gets along fine.

Lol, I hate people who have this mentality.
Music is a personal preference. You have no right to say anything has ruined any type of music at all. If you don't like it, fantastic, don't listen to it, and don't support it.

But by no means does it mean you need to bash it. To me, bashing other genres of music is an ignorant act. Everybody has a favorite color too, but because someones favorite color is red instead of blue, does that make either of the colors any worse? Nah man.

Just listen to what you like, and don't listen to what you don't. Don't bitch and whine about the other genres, and everybody gets along fine.
^^^^Screamo fan:rolleyes:

In case you haven't realized, even before on this forum in regards to Rap, Country, and other **** bashing, I always say something similar.

Roll your eyes all you want, I honestly don't care. Just bothers me when people bash something that is completely preference.

And personally, I can't stand classic rock. Lol.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:
good observation
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And actually, the only "Screamo" I am a fan of is the band Eyes Set to Kill, and that one song by Scary Kids Scaring Kids. Besides that, it's Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Crossfade, Emarosa, Escape the Fate, Evan's blue, Framing Hanley, and well, I'm sure a million more. Lol

Just pot up rock songs guys, no need to bicker like ladies. Id prefer no screamo but hey whatever. ANy more 3 days grace, shinedown, type stuff out there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WOT

Banned
WOT
Toronto,CANADA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from