How to Convert DVD to iPod

Participant count
  • Participant list

converter2009
10+ year member

Angeles
Nowadays, there are so many splendid international blockbusters which have been made into DVD disc, so that movie fans could bring home and enjoy these wonderful films on home DVD player anytime. Then another problem may arise. If people want to enjoy these movies on iPod player when they are on journey or on business, which tool is the right choice?

Try Emicsoft DVD to iPod Converter. You will find: yeah, not bad. The DVD to iPod software makes it possible to play DVD movies on iPod, iPod nano, iTouch, iTouch 2, and to extract audio track from DVD disc so that you can listen on your MP3 player.

Let’s explore its powerful functions one by one:

1. Support outputting MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, QuickTime Video-MOV, M4V MPEG-4, AAC, AIFF, MP3, M4A and WAV.

2. Support all popular Apple devices: iPod, iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod classic, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV.

3. DVD 5 and DVD 9 supported.

4. Capture good pictures when previewing added video.

5. Reset start time and end time to extract certain segment of the file.

6. Alter video aspect ratio or apply zoom mode: full screen, 16:9 and 4:3.

7. Adjust video output effect including Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume.

8. Deinterlacing function can eliminate mosaic on the movie.

9. Plentiful output profile settings and create new profile supported.

interface.gif

How to convert DVD to iPod player?

1. Insert DVD disc into your DVD drive and click "Load DVD" button to the DVD to iPod Converter software.

2. You can edit the added movide by clicking "Effect" "Trim" or "Crop" button.

3. Select output in Profile option. Here all iPod devices are supported. Make sure the destination folder.

4. Click "Start" button to convert DVD to iPod format.

Emicsoft DVD to iPod Converter provides so many powerful functions, while it has a very humane design. A “Getting Started” tutorial on its interface is the right way to use the software.

Just download Emicsoft DVD to iPod Converter and have a try.

There are more software to rip DVD movies.

Emicsoft DVD Ripper

Emicsoft DVD to iPhone Converter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.