RoadThunder 604 Blinking LEDs

Participant count
  • Participant list

N3XTN3RD

Hi guys

I installed my RT 604 amplifier and Sony Xplod subwoofer in my car a couple weeks back,

it seemed to be functioning like it should. But suddenly when i drove to the bank, when i started my car again, my radio wouldn't turn on. First i thought it broke for some reason, but that did not seem to be the case, when I was back home, i was checking if all connections were still ok, they seemed to be fine. I started my car again and it was working again, this is when the problem with my amplifier started, it used to work the first 5 min and after that it sometimes suddenly worked and than turn off again. (By turning off i mean that the amps leds began flickering) Now that i have this problem for longer than a week it seemed to gotten even worse, the amp is 99% blinking and sometimes randomly it just works for a second, i also tried my previous radio, it was the same story.

I have checked ground and remote multiple times and the fuses seem to be fine.

Anybody have any idea whats wrong?

Is my amp just dying?

(Manual for my amp: http://2004.mtxaudio.eu/IMG/pdf/Manual-RT604.pdf )

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thoroughly check remote wire making sure no exposed wire and at the back of the deck check all that ; connections are tight and, at the amp, too. Sounds like theirs a bad connection getting worse. Check your grounds and power.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.