Rms capabilities with 320 amp mechman and 80 hrs yinlongs lithium

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok sounds good I'll hunt some down, not sure about the sellers on Amazon what's the average cost for about 80 hrs worth damn I'm more of a SQ music guy but I like loud too I'm sure a good 5k amp on a sealed setup would sound pretty good on music.
Hard to find an Orion hcca 5K right now
Damn man birds of a feather!

I literally just moved from a xtr2500 to a hcca 5kv2!

I haven't had a chance to push the 5k, but the xtr2500 was better than more expensive amps ive owned.

I bought my 5k off Amazon. I also bought the big warranty.

FWIW @hispls and I may be able to source some for you if your time frame is reasonable and we find a few others to sell to. I'm not going to speak for hispls but we've discussed it. He has arguably the best source for them and we've taken a good look into making sure they're new cells and not rewrapped b-stock which is a huge issue with LTO cells coming from china.

Let me know what the cheapest price you find legit cells for is and maybe we can work something out.

Damn man birds of a feather!

I literally just moved from a xtr2500 to a hcca 5kv2!

I haven't had a chance to push the 5k, but the xtr2500 was better than more expensive amps ive owned.

I bought my 5k off Amazon. I also bought the big warranty.
Yeah man I remember back in 92 when I was a senior in high school and a guy rode by and shook pencils off our desks with Orion hcca gear and I've been in Orion fan since lol

FWIW @hispls and I may be able to source some for you if your time frame is reasonable and we find a few others to sell to. I'm not going to speak for hispls but we've discussed it. He has arguably the best source for them and we've taken a good look into making sure they're new cells and not rewrapped b-stock which is a huge issue with LTO cells coming from china.

Let me know what the cheapest price you find legit cells for is and maybe we can work something out.
If you guys do decide to make a buy please post it here. I'll jump on that order with you. My email is bairdstephen1970@gmail.com

Okay I saw a limitless lithium cyber6k battery for about 800 that looks good and is ready to go.
Yeah ported I'm sure will be a lot more output I can just make box small and slightly overpowered to keep low group delay and a punchy accurate sound.
4-5 k I'll check out the sundowns
So those sfb actually do rated?????
Wow a 8000 rms amp for like 600 I could have run it at 2 ohms and still get 5,000 w out of it which would be enough. Crazy so sundown will actually warranty that for two years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.