rl-s i dont get it

i might get it just because but still though atlot of money to power it as i see it. Im sure its a good sub but i wonder if they can make this dual ohm in the next few months

You should listen to people who have actually owned the sub (like zebo) instead of people who never heard the sub and just bash it from what they heard through word-of-mouth (like almost everyone else in this thread)

I personally, would NEVER run a RL-s in car for more than a demo. The amount of space, and power need is just not a fair trade off in the car audio area.

BUT, when you actually consider it for what it was ment for, Home Theater duty, I'd jump on one in a heart beat, because it is absolutely a rediculous moofer.

Like it or not, if you've heard it and a xxx, you know right away which one sounds better. the new XXX's? who knows I've yet to see jack **** happening with them.

i stop thinking about the new xxx

as far as i'm concered..its just another prototype thats not comming out for years...i pretend i never heard of it

it weird how i cant get no kind of info on the new xxx...but i can get new info on the new jl w3v3 thats due to be released mid next year..go figure

then u really cant make that assumption....the prototype has alittle more throw than the rl-s...

how you figure

same soft parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the one that i had my hands on was a 'rl-s' without the dustcap...big deal!

how you figure
same soft parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the one that i had my hands on was a 'rl-s' without the dustcap...big deal!
THat dustcap = teh mad wangage.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Dunno, just has to say something...

i had the demo, personally i didn't like it (in car) for HT, sure, it sounded unbelieveable! but it was just so power hungry! but given the right setup i'm sure there's some wangage to be had. it did take quite a bit of unloading before i could smack the coil on the backplate, but d@mn when it hit, it hit hard!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mac bleeze

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mac bleeze
seattle, wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date