SOLD rl-p, eD, coustic, next by audison, lots of wiring

eric77
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Newport
Sadly, I am afraid everything I have has to go. It is time for a new car and I just can't afford to hold onto everything and pay for the new car. I will start off by saying that everything is in near if not perfect condition. I baby my equipment and make sure that it is well cared for. It really kills me to let it all go as some of it is not even hooked up. Here is everything I have. I am located in Newport Beach, Ca 92625. Buyer will pay actual shipping. I accept paypal and you can either pm me here or email me at e_eadington@yahoo.com (preferred).

- Elemental Designs NINe.1 $300 2 yr + warranty remaining

used for about 4 months or so now. No problems whatsoever with it. Probably my favorite piece of equipment out of everything. It is just a great amp. It has 2 small scratches on the heatsink; however, with a little touch up with a black marker it could easily be masked.

*pics coming soon*

- Soundsplinter rl-p 15 dual 4 ohm $225

I am going to try and sell this locally first as I feel I can get more for it locally and I will be able to sell the box as well, but if you are really interested I may sell you the rl-p. If you are interested in my 28 hz 2.5 cu ft ported box I would be more inclined to sell. I am looking for about $280 for both.

rlp150088dh.jpg

- 2.5 cu ft net box tuned to 28 hz $60

Very well built for a 15" sub. Double baffle, carpeted, rounded edges. All around solid box. Shipping will be a good bit so I doubt anyone is interested, but I figured I might as well post it.

active0366uy.jpg

Coustic XM6 crossover $100

I had this unit for about 3 days before I realized the left ch of ch A was bad so I sent it in for warranty repair/replacement. Ijust got this back today, June 1st and I will be selling it for $100. I have yet to even open the package that came from coustic. You are basically getting a brand new xm6 for $100. THis is a steal. It has the ability to hp ch A, bandpass ch B, and ch C is a sub channel. It has an 18 dB slope and is perfect for an active set up.

active0112nb.jpg

- CDT tw-24 silk tweeters with tweeter attenuator $65

These are basically brand new. They have maybe 20 minutes of play time on them. I never even got them running properly as my crossover was bad. These are the tweets that come with the hd comp set and replaced the tw-25's from last year. They are awesome tweeters.

active0053dq.jpg

-Elemental Designs eu-650 mids $130

Practically brand new. They probably have one hour of play time tops. These are some awesome mids. The midbass on them is unreal. They are basically the same as the cdt hd mids. I believe the only difference is the cosmetics; however, I'm not 100% sure so dont hold me to this. All I can tell you is that these mids sound awesome and will take tons of power.

active0220oj.jpg

NEXT VRz 2.200- $100

VRz 2.400 - $130

I purchased these amps a couple weeks ago brand new. They are handmade in Italy by audison and feature a heatsink from some of the older audison amplifiers and are awesome amps. The 2.200 has about 20 minutes of play time. The 2.400 has about 2 hours of play time. They both work awesome and definitely fo their rated power. Here are the specs on these. http://www.icixsound.com/vb/icixnation/images/254_49.jpg The 2.400 is amazing for the eD mids. The combo absolutely screams.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3898/next0141kv.jpg

Cadence zx651 coaxials $50

I have had these for about a month and for budget speakers they sounbd pretty **** good. I have had a number of friends ask me when I installed the comps. They are all surprised when I tell them it is jjust a set of cadence coaxials.

14' of knukonceptz 1/0 power wire $25 + shipping takes it.

3 1/0 crimp terminals $2 each

various 8 awg and 4 awg too

6m Knukonceptz rca cable $10

6m raptor rca cable $10

3 1m raptor rca cable $5 each

40 ft of 16 awg speaker and 3 15 ft or do strands $.30 ft

about 15' 4 awg with 80a fues and fuse holder $20

3 1/0 or 4 awg in to 4 4 or 8 awg out raptor or pg fused distro block with 3 80a fuses - $15

More pics of everything available here http://img235.imageshack.us/img_viewer.php?g=active0053dq.jpg

Thanks for looking!

BTW, there is a chance I won't be selling it all. Iwill know by tomorrow but I dont want to make any promises yet. Still pm me if oyu are interested though so we can line everything up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.