SOLD FS / WTT (2) RL-p's - Dual 2 ohm

dezyrme
10+ year member

LA
Up for sale are two 15" RL-p's dual 2 ohms. Both are in excellent condition. Purchased in late December of 2004, installed in March. They were used March, April, and a week or 2 into May. Original owner. Driven with 750 watts each lightly. Subs were cared for extremely well. Reason for sale - I upgraded to some Diamond D7 amps and I can't supply the ohm load with my new amp. Also, I don't really need 2 - 15's of this caliber. They get real loud.

Looking to get $200 shipped each.

Only item I am willing to trade will be a 15" XXX in the same condition as my subs. Maybe an equal sub to a XXX. I need it to be dual 2 ohms.

Check out pics here: http://www.jsvuljoin.com/page2.htm

Refs provided upon request.

what would you think about my 2 d4's for your 2 d2's? i think my amp would be cool w/ a .5 ohm load...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

so ur saying ur 2 subs for a xxx. cause i just so happen to have a freshly reconed xxx15 and i like the way this deal sounds......

Im waiting on a PM back on a possible trade for both, if not, yes I will. You want me to PM you when I know for sure?

sorry about the full pm box, but responded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif !

V.

Screw it, I was going to do a trade but I think I will pass. Im going to get me some Seas instead. Subs still for sale. If you don't think $200 shipped is a fair price, PM me with an offer. I hate to sell them but I can't use them both and I would rather not put 1600 watts + on a single RL-p. These are great subs in excellent condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.