SOLD RL-i8s, PG xenon 600.1 FS

aeronautica86
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Waco, Tx
I've come upon some financial difficulties and unfortunately have to sell my car audio stuff. So here's what I've got:

(2) Soundsplinter RL-i8s, both are SVC 4ohm, $120 shipped + PP fees each

(1) Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1, $180 shipped + PP fees

All items work perfectly, the gain was set with a multimeter and has not been touched since, so the amp and subs have been taken care of well.

You guys know the quality of this gear, and I think the prices are very fair but if you would like to make an offer, go ahead. I will not take trades, I need $.

Here are the only two pics I have of the subs and amp that I took when I installed it:

P1010003aMedium.jpg

P1010001aMedium.jpg

I haven't done much trading on this site as I'm not really a car audio junkie, but I do have some feedback on a paintball forum that I do a bit of trading on (feedback thread here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=20870236), as well as ebay, ID is Aeronautica86 on ebay as well.

Yeah, guys no trades this time, need $

price is per sub (these subs are $150 a piece plus shipping new)

Price is obo, I'd be willing to let the pair (of subs) go for $200 + pp fees shipped today

Anybody want to take the amp for say...$165 + fees shipped? Great price on a badass amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.