Rims or system?

Raisedin305
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami,FL
I have had a set of 24" rims just sitting in my room for months now because I havent gotten around to buy them some tires. Ive invested most of my money into car audio therefor I have none for 24" tires. Now I realize that if I sell most of my car audio stuff (subs and amp + money i have saved) I will have enough to buy me a set of tires ($1,699). I was wondering if I should sell my system for now, have no system but have a set of 24" rims, and buy a new system in January. Or if I should do it the other way around...keep on investing money into the system and have a really loud system and then invest in tires around January even though ive had these sitting around for months already. What would you do? Don't tell me to sell them because thats a no.

The idea of 22" rims looking too small is beyond me...but then again, I'm not a fan of big rims //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Unless you drive a Kenworth...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Since you live in miami no need to save them for winter..it doesnt get cold/snowy down there...

Id say stick with what you have now (for a system) and starting this very second save for tires..

If you have a job it shouldnt take that long

Since you live in miami no need to save them for winter..it doesnt get cold/snowy down there...
Id say stick with what you have now (for a system) and starting this very second save for tires..

If you have a job it shouldnt take that long
Yeah thats what all my friends are telling me to do. Im like should I wait until around January to get the tires? and they like no man wtf were in Miami its not like its going to snow or anything here get them ASAP

my silverado has stock rims,I never even considered screwing up my trucks ride and handleing with oversize overpriced bling rims

GIVE ME BASS

you keep the rims!

But my job wont pay me enough until a long time in order for me to get the tires. Therefor its either one or the either...RIMS/TIRES or SYSTEM. I either sell the system to get the tires or keep the system and keep on upgrading and I'll have about $300 saved, plus work, plus my birthday which is coming up (get some money hopefully) should help me out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.