Ride shotgun to 157.4db

**** all i can say is **** Neil whos cherios did you wake up and piss in? LOL over the years i have come to realize a few things! one being it seams when you are good at what you do somone has to bash you for it! 20 pages! wtf LOL neil you must be **** good! now? is the problem with neil that a he can back up what he claims to do week after week? or that the fact his 10's out perform alot of others peoples wallets!? go neil go !as for steve meads name gettting drug into this! he has a big wallet@

now my second issue! neils numbers are on the dash! not his kick or head rest or port ~ so when you say your num,bers are so and so! please rember to put them in the right prospective! ! my truck does a 160.2 on the kick! but only does a 151 at best on the dash!

now i know somoone is going to trash that statment. but i got big shoiulders! ITS A SPORT AND YOU HAVE TO REMBER THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AT LEAST ONE PERSON LAUDER THEN YOU!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.