Ride shotgun to 157.4db

Jesus that has got to be stupid loud!!
I dont know as much as a lot of you guys but like someone else said a couple of those subs on top look out of phase or something.
IT IS THE CAMERA as stated at least 10 times in this thread.

so what this thread is for is banning people. yup your ones that are a the tools for banning for a opion. not the ones posting in here. you are all so pathetic that you have to creat a thread to ban people. thats nice hope that works for ya and that just shows the mods are power hungry. come on this is a place for learing helping and selling and getting the audio equip they want or need not to show how powerfull you are and ban people. GROW UP AND STOP BEING STUPID
CA.com is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship. When logged into this site, you automatically waive all your constitutional rights.

Have a nice vacation. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

CA.com is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship. When logged into this site, you automatically waive all your constitutional rights.
Have a nice vacation. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
A nice vacation for him indeed, hopefully at least... Would save us another daily annoyance on here.

I have come to find out that JRsmoothee, Frost3, and Smoked are all butt buddies from the land where your sister is ur mom or your dad is ur uncle. America's sh*thole, MONTANA.

In the past week i've had all three PM me acting all tough because i hurt all their feelings with the average CA comment. Honestly they might all be the same person, i hope Randy Savage checks on that.

thats what i thought,untill i read this thread.looks more like a big **** little **** thing now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
like the reason i misspell things is also in the name of fun
so which one are you? Sound Around or RE_XXX ? need an IP ban on this one

its already posted.FYI ip bans do nothing when you have many....
Why do u need more than a single IP address??? Alot of ppl that do scam on here change their IP addys or have more than one to avoid being tracked down.

I bet u really feel like a bada*s when u get banned and just create a new name on here. Do u feel like a rebel??

Why do u need more than a single IP address??? Been scamming ppl and don't wanna be tracked down afterwards??
I bet u really feel like a bada*s when u get banned and just create a new name on here. Do u feel like a rebel??
the only reason i did it is because i had unfinished biz here ....

the only reason i did it is because i had unfinished biz here and im no scammer.have you ever read my feedback here or caco?looks to me like your startin BS....again
I never said u were a scammer, all meant to say is thats what a number of scammers do. My fault, ill edit the post for ya.

I never said u were a scammer, all meant to say is thats what a number of scammers do. My fault, ill edit the post for ya.
ill edit too.i dont have ANY ip's i use my towns free wireless.i was just saying that some can do that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BTW very nice amps sir,how do they like 1/2 ohm daily?

I'd say there are more ppl here with numbers on the dash more than anything. What does it matter if someone does a huge number in Streetbeat, does it not make the car loud because of the organization they're competing in>
The comment I made about "Street Beat guys don't count" wasn't anything against them at all. Just don't compare their #s to Bass Race #s. They're plenty loud too but they meter a totally different way. A 157 in Street Beat isn't the same as a 157 in Bass Race or a 157 in Bass Boxing. They all get measured totally different.

The comment I made about "Street Beat guys don't count" wasn't anything against them at all. Just don't compare their #s to Bass Race #s. They're plenty loud too but they meter a totally different way. A 157 in Street Beat isn't the same as a 157 in Bass Race or a 157 in Bass Boxing. They all get measured totally different.
to me anything over 145 is loud and 157 is super loud.all i was ever trying to say is that im always more impressed by smaller systems that get stoopid loud.i could not even sit in that blazer as 151 takes my breath away.

looking at your sig 149.9 @29hz...now thats impressive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
then maybe youll like mine.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so what this thread is for is banning people. yup your ones that are a the tools for banning for a opion. not the ones posting in here. you are all so pathetic that you have to creat a thread to ban people. thats nice hope that works for ya and that just shows the mods are power hungry. come on this is a place for learing helping and selling and getting the audio equip they want or need not to show how powerfull you are and ban people. GROW UP AND STOP BEING STUPID
You look like a faggot.

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.