Rickey's SA Box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice!! only thing that I would have done differently is to move the sub all the way over to the right. awesome craftsmanship!
Thanks Ranger......I think they look better centered up and so far I have built several enclosures like this without issues.......

Thanks Ranger......I think they look better centered up and so far I built several enclosures like this without issues.......
thats good! it just looked like there might be some loading issues with the rear wave, but if it works fine that is awesome!

thats good! it just looked like there might be some loading issues with the rear wave, but if it works fine that is awesome!
The best option is to actually move the driver closer to the port opening..so moving it to the left would have been "better" moving it to the right would have created issues.

Looks good though, should work out nicely.

You would have fired it directly into the port opening inside the box?
I dont know the distance but from the looks of it, if the sub was placed as far to the right as possible, it would load off of the rear wall of the box, the placement that it has now carries a high risk of unloading due to the fact that it is so close to the port... with such a long port there isnt much that you can do though...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

nvm just read pr's post... I was wrong.

Awesome! Now just have to wait until I receive the subwoofer and amp before I can install it all. I will post pictures once I finish, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants