Gary's American Bass TNT 1244 Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks absolutely awesome...Could you run me 2 sets of speaker wire in there..Iam running the woofer in 2ohms...And the woofer dual voice coil..So neg-neg and pos-pos..

I added the wire for ya.......It will leave via FEDEX tomorrow.......Enjoy it sir......My family thanks you for your business......

Don't mean to post dump but These things get loud and they are way under rated. Excellent sub for the price!
I have heard this but not having the proper box and still debating on what amp to get I havint really cant give it a review yet....Ive also heard that setup properly they can be very well suited for a SQ system too..

Recieved the box yesterday...got it all installed..And all i can say is WOW!!!!...this has definetly transformed this woofer...Not only is loud but its also very clean...I also installed a Audiopipe ASPM 1500w...(i know on a strict budget here.) But with all the positive reviews on this amp i had to try it and iam glad i did...Now with the proper built box and better amp My system is almost done..

Again if anyone needs a box built properly look no further this guy will do it at right and ship right and fast....

Glad you got the desired response you were after Gary....you know where I am if you need me........Thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants