mysilver02alty
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

RF T1500-1bdCP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LIKE NEW

Rarely drove the car, rarely listened to music, almost never cranked it up. I paid over 600 I'm certain and it's barely used. I used to turn down the subwoofer level to zero most of the time.

No time wasters please. PM me your phone number if interested, I'll call you and we'll talk.

Price:

350.00 or best offer shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

With delivery confirmation, usps and insurance

Item Pictures:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/mysilver02alty/RF15011.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/mysilver02alty/RF15012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still for sale. Had a little issue gaining access to the amp but that's cleared up. PM me with contact info and let's discuss.

Thanks,

Wanna buy another?? I have one in new condition just bought last month. People clamped over 2000rms very underated amp and very reliable for daily
I need money so no I don't want another right now. 300.00 shipped Monday if paid today. Come on, let's get it done please. Again, please pm me with phone number and i'll call you to work out the details.

Nice price these arent cheap amps. Just sold mines locally for $350 so this one should sell being they are $700-$800 brand new
Yea, that's pretty much what I paid, never really even used it too and I need the $$$$. Still available............

Hey Alty, clear some space in your inbox so I can PM. Interested. Hopefully still F/S. Nice amp.

Disregard this ^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.