RF Punch Z or HX2?

B2000
10+ year member

I can get 2 punch Z 12's in a sealed enclosure for 125. or i can get 1 punch hx2 not the power hx2 for 145? which one would you go with. I have an svt focus and i know that it wont take much to get the bump. i wnat asub that hits hard and low, and these are my two choices.

which one?

well, i do not have the money to power the hx2, so i went on ahead and bid on the z's, also since this is my first system, i figured that it should be something that i can thrash on. so when it does blow, im not heartbroken or anything.

Originally posted by B2000 well, i do not have the money to power the hx2, so i went on ahead and bid on the z's, also since this is my first system, i figured that it should be something that i can thrash on. so when it does blow, im not heartbroken or anything.
How much power do you have to work with? Ever considered going with a single sub instead of two?

Originally posted by JTz62  

How much power do you have to work with? Ever considered going with a single sub instead of two?
I was going to ask the same thing. If you push the z's anywhere near their rated RMS. You will have enough power for the HX2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have been using a single hx2 12" for quite a while. And I'm quite pleased with it.

Zs? Oh man, I love Fosgate to death, but what were they thinking when they made that thing.

Why dont you get an HE? I think you can buy them for like $60 bucks on the net. Thats what I am running though thats not what I paid for them.

How much power do you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.