RF Power HX2 10 Help

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a HX2 Power 10" sub. Needs a recone, I tried to go through PSI but they aren't taking any new requests at ths moment. Are there any other reputable places out there? If I get good work I have a few other subs to get rebuilt. Thanks

I have a HX2 Power 10" sub. Needs a recone, I tried to go through PSI but they aren't taking any new requests at ths moment. Are there any other reputable places out there? If I get good work I have a few other subs to get rebuilt. Thanks
There is a guy on Facebook that specializes in drop ins for older rockfords RA audio. I've seen his work in person too stuff.

FB_IMG_1618796366063.jpg

There is a guy on Facebook that specializes in drop ins for older rockfords RA audio. I've seen his work in person too stuff.
If that's Andre in NYC he may or may not still have parts. I know he just bought a house so he may be doing a regular job and busy getting that set up, but he is a solid dude and does good work.

Springfield Speaker Repair should have OEM coils at least to fit those but they may still be closed due to local lockdowns.

I messaged the guy in New York on FB but still haven heard back. I appreciate all the help you guys have sent me so far though. Just wanting to get this ole girl slamming again lol. I wish I hadn't sold that punch 1000 amp now LOL.

Look up corey spl audio dean on facebook, he does all my work and is top notch

I used to design a some for SPL audio and his customers. I really like that guy. He used to send me some parameters and recommendations for his subs that customers had bought so we could make a good box for it. He made some dope woofers and I can't remember anything bad about him, it has been a while though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...