RF gets more and more sad

Originally posted by neonak saw their actual line at a show yesterday, i ask myself... WHO WANTS THIS CRAP ?

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/thefastandthefurious/

another sad tale by RF... still think that the only thing where RF subs are good for is putting air in an airballoon
I agree...RF is definitly going downhill. If you are not on team RF, then you're basically not getting quality anymore.

Dang, that made me disrespect it even more.. and this coming from one of the few that still believed in RF's...

I mean, if it was at least quality stuff...

As for team RF, they're not the only ones who can acquire the TRF anymore, it's available to the public. Well, at least here it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

p.s Dustin, I finally got my sub amp..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D Now, for the sub itself..:p

You have to do what you have to do to make money...and what a perfect marketing idea. Their components are still very decent...and the Power HX2's are loud. Their amps from 2-3 years ago are still great, very powerful.

Their new stuff has gone a little downhill, however.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.