Resonant engineering

Participant count
  • Participant list
2.67 ohms? yea. Does anyone know how much rms the re re's are beacuse at 2.67 ohms my amp will be putting out like high 600's i think

i'd go with the sr series, i used to have 3 8"s in a one cube ported box running an infinity 611a (600 watts) and they pounded for 8's. then i went with a pair of sr 10"s....till one blew last week, i now have re 12's and their ok, i guess i just got used to the sr10's lower bass. oh, and all were in the same size box stuffed with pollyfil, behind the seat for a standard cab ranger. hope this helps

IIRC they're rated around 200W, but a lot of people claim they like a lot more than that.
all my experience with the re series has actually been the opposite, they get quite unhappy at much above 200-250

one install i did with 4 10's sealed with very limited space the subs ran great off of like 110-115 watts a piece, they don't take a lot of power to really move, and if installed right can maintain fairly good sq for such a budget driver

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.