Reputable Car Audio store in San DIego to install system in my Lamborghini...

pics with username and date written on a paper next to and in car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif hell just the way he is acting you can tell he don't have a lambo.He Is just a 16 year old looking for attention.
Hey Douchebag! Go F U C K yourself!

If people believing you own that car is important to you, the pic with your username would go a long ways. I dont care either way, just saying that ignoring that option will only make people more skeptical. Your choice.

Hey Douchebag! Go F U C K yourself!
Deffinitely sounds like a 16 year olds comeback, If I owned a lambo and was seriously asking for help and noone would believe I even had the car I would take a pic with my name,date etc. on a piece of paper holding it inside and outside the car. I would want to prove these "douchbags" wrong!

wow, haterville up in this thread.

i agree that a pic with your username on it would put all the haters to silence. these cars aren't THAT uncommon in so cal either. not that slim of a chance someone on the forums has one..i'm very curious to see what you plan on puttin' in this beast if you really own it. mind if i ask what you do for a living?

disclaimer: then again i also agree that if this is some 15 year old pimple faced loser with nothing better than to do than to try and get the attention of people he doesn't even know...that this is some retarded a$s sht. please enter the social world. there's other girls out there besides your hand named monica.

why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.