Replacing stock Bose amp and keeping chimes/reverse sensor beeps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
My uncle replaced the HU with a DNX-8120 before I before I bought it, I did research and the amp actually controls the chimes.. Not sure what to do here because I'd really like to keep my chimes so it's more of a stock feel as I'm doing a stealth build..

My uncle replaced the HU with a DNX-8120 before I before I bought it, I did research and the amp actually controls the chimes.. Not sure what to do here because I'd really like to keep my chimes so it's more of a stock feel as I'm doing a stealth build..
It's controlled by a module behind the radio. PAC audio has a replacement module to work with aftermarket radios

Search for GMOS-LAN

So I don't wanna make another thread, but I have 3 amps, a mono for the sub I plan on installing, a 2 channel and a 4 channel, but I don't really wanna buy another amp, but they're pretty cheap ones, 200 watts for the 2 channel and 240 watts for the 4 channel, am I just better off spending the extra money to get another amp? There's a total of 8 speakers including the tweaters in my Escalade and a factory sub.. Any help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.