Replacing My Hex's

Participant count
  • Participant list

korndawg
10+ year member

IA
Now that one of my tweeters is going to hell, it's time for me to replace my Diamond S600S components. Since day 1, I was very disappointed from the extreme lack of mids coming from this set. I bought these on ebay, so for all I know, maybe they are fake Hex's. Either way, they ****. My system is an Alpine x100 HU w/ Pxa-H100 and the speakers are powered by a Phoenix Gold Ti600. I wanna spend under $300 if i can, and no way am I spending $400. So what speakers should I look for? Midbass/midrange is huge for me since I've been lacking it for 4+ years. I listen to rock music with alot of double bass, fast drums, etc. I loved the tweeter in the Hex's, but thats it. Any recommendations?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.