Replacing car system

I have ran my rainbow speakers for years now and I have no need to find any other pair. Yes, they are german made so there is no warranty .. It is just over-engineered. They handle anything you can throw at it. Very power hungry. Much more efficient going active but more time consuming and expensive. When I bought them, they were brand new but I think it said it was made in 1996. They are very old now but they also have a whole new line now that might be worth checking out.
Sux to hear what happened to your car man.. I hope everything works out for you..
Thanks a lot for your advice man, I might reconsider buying them. They were announced on mercadolibre (Mexican eBay) but he took them off. Now it seems he reposted them. The only thing that makes me not want to buy them is the warranty issue. But I think I don't care about it anymore, I'll take the risk because he's asking for them about 110-120 US dollars (1500 Mexican pesos) which in my opinion is a steal for a pair of rainbows.

If my credit card is accepted, I'll get them. I'm almost sure about it. I'll share a couple of pics for you to see.

Thanks a lot for your advice man, I might reconsider buying them. They were announced on mercadolibre (Mexican eBay) but he took them off. Now it seems he reposted them. The only thing that makes me not want to buy them is the warranty issue. But I think I don't care about it anymore, I'll take the risk because he's asking for them about 110-120 US dollars (1500 Mexican pesos) which in my opinion is a steal for a pair of rainbows.If my credit card is accepted, I'll get them. I'm almost sure about it. I'll share a couple of pics for you to see.
I think those are just coaxials so they won't be that great in imaging. Those are a great price for that but I think you would be better off just buying a good pair of components for that price from another brand. If you're looking to go active, buying separates from partsexpress.com might work really well for you for a very affordable price.

I think those are just coaxials so they won't be that great in imaging. Those are a great price for that but I think you would be better off just buying a good pair of components for that price from another brand. If you're looking to go active, buying separates from partsexpress.com might work really well for you for a very affordable price.
Coaxials indeed.

They offered me a pair of used Poliglass Focal components for around 160 USD as well. They come with tweeters and crossovers.

I'll check them out. Thanks!

Thanks again for that link. I'll try building my own stereo speakers for my room and parts express seems to have a lot of good stuff for that. I won't do anything to the car anymore

I just wanted to give a little update, maybe the car will be sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'll stick around anyway, I hope I can buy another car soon

Greetings everybody!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.