Replacing Back Speakers (in 1989 acura ls)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
how do i replace the speaker in a acura legend 1989 ls.......me and my friend hussled some sony 6'9's and we put them in and they fit and everthing and they conect but evertime I drive the speakesr make a feedback noise i think its because the old Bose speakers had a black box thing atached to them....should i cut those off or what? i have a jenson amp im going to be using for a little while unil i get a sony amp should i just hook them up to that amp or what.................i just wanna get rid of theat sound its hella anoying

Use the amp to power them and get rid of anything that was attached to the bose speakers. I got the same car, spent a lot of time installing a system in it. So, if you have any other questions my email address is: indosia@attbi.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.