replaced Camry Entune with Alpine INE W970

Participant count
  • Participants list

retiredat44@hotmail.

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oregon
2014.5 Camry Hybrid. replaced Entune with Alpine INE W870. Radio reception is terrible! Professional installed. (due to my age and health I don't do work anymore). I am really bummed, well both my wife and I with this. The GPS is great, great HeadUnit. But only way to use radio is by using iHeart! I have searched al over and asked people. No good answers! help! Thanx!

I am going to have to pull it out of the dash and have a look again to see if the wires are correct. I sent over this with a pro shop many times during several days of an install. They never touched the amp in the rear window pillar where the antenna amp is. Online is no help. I searched Youtube, and really haven't found much. The antenna and reception was fine with the Entune, but the GPS ******. The GPS works great in the alpine, but now the am/fm reception *****. guess the word ***** can't be used here I guess??????, just say it is really really really bad!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...