Removing Rear Seats 1996 Civic 2DR Help!!

darrellred
10+ year member

Thanks for the replies on the question of how to remove the rear deck in my 1996 Honda Civic ex 2dr.

Now I need info on how to remove the Seats prior to the deck removal.

Thanks alot guys - I'm learning a lot and saving $$$$ doing this myself. Already installed head unit, and 4 channel amp in the trunk. Sytem is getting there, one small step at a time.

btnhfan
5,000+ posts

Hail to the King Baby!!!!
i have a 99 and if you flip the seats down, you will see bolts on each seat on the bottoms on the back. take those out. there is 8 total if i remember correctly, 4 per seat. then there is a center bolt that connects both seats together and you have to take that out as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.