Remote Car Starter

Participant count
  • Participants list

jgb5058

I am looking to pay someone to install a remote car starter for my 2010 Toyota Corolla. I am looking for something simple. Just want to be able to hit a button from my house and have the car started. I would either find the parts you need myself or pay you to buy them (whichever). Please send me a message me with your estimate and what you are thinking. I plan on paying someone to do this right away!

Thanks!

IMO there's little reason to not get one with an alarm built in... the unit itself isn't that much more expensive, and the install is typically not that much longer to T-Tap a few more wires for basic alarm functions and add the siren.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

As stated..A jumper wire from remote to Power on amplifier will be a nice little test to see if the amplifier is working. If it does, I would...
Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...
Usually when you shop for a replacement harness for your model, you will find the pictures may show you in what pins your wires go to.
Actually, I think I had the adjustment knob turned down while I was setting gain! Rookie mistake
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...

About this thread

jgb5058

jgb5058
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls