Remember Kids, Don't Use a Welder Without a Mask!!!!

Wow man I hope you did not do any long term damage to your eyes. Even if you look at the weld just after you done you can damage yours eyes. This is the reason that when I got my first welder last year I bought a auto adjust helmet.

I need a shifter welded- does anyone in here want to do it, if I ship to you and send a prepaid label to ship it back?
I'll weld it up for you. No problem. What's it made of? Aluminum?

You ship it to me and pay the return shipping

P.M. me for address if you want it

I'll weld it up for you. No problem. What's it made of? Aluminum? You ship it to me and pay the return shipping

P.M. me for address if you want it
What is it? If it isn't aluminum I'll weld it for you. Send me some pics if your interested.
I am assuming that it is NOT aluminum- probably steel.

It is the stock shifter from a Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV. There are no reliable shortened shifters for my application. B&M makes one, but it snaps shifter cables.

I have a spare stock shifter, and I want to just cut about an inch out of it to lower the shift knob. It is a totally cosmetic thing, but it sticks up really far.

I'll PM a link to pics.

I was welding WITH a mask, and then i flipped it up to look at the weld. the metal flexed a bit and shot a piece of flux into my eye. scratched my cornea. welding is dangerous for the eyes :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.