Reliable 6 3/4 speakers?

CDT,Image Dynamics,Daytons.just a couple to begin with:santa:Whats your maxed budget?Speakers on amp power?If so what amp,or just Stereo(HU)power?

I know of Fosgates that my dad has in his truck that are wonderful and are like 49 or something... they don't have to be super high quality. Just some that won't break under fairly high volumes lol.

I'd prefer under or around 50 but I could possibly go to 60 if needed. Refuting my previous post, they can be component or coaxial. Whatever you guys think is best. I trust y'all. Haha.

Components for sure. Id look to alpine on that budget. Type E.
I know Alpine is quality equipment, but I've already blown Alpine's in my dad's car. Not saying they aren't good, but the personal experience would make me skeptical so I'd rather avoid them. That's the same reason why I avoid Kicker subs, despite their world-famous..ness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.