Regular Cab Truck Box *PICS*

looks great. were you building that in a spray booth?

No its not a spray booth. My dads job is working on classic cars (LUCKY) and the building that you can see in the back of the last pic is where he works. But it is also our house. Me and him built that cage that the box was being built in to contain all of the dust and dirt from sanding and grinding so it doesnt get all over in the house part of the building since it is not partitioned off. Some of the kids at school made fun of it and made it sound like I "lived in a barn" but once they saw the inside of it they pretty much shut up.

We do have a paint booth too though. Its a full downdraft from Global Finishing. Its sweet it has like the bake cycle thing where it bakes the paint.

Thanks for the compliments on the box.

No its not a spray booth. My dads job is working on classic cars (LUCKY) and the building that you can see in the back of the last pic is where he works. But it is also our house. Me and him built that cage that the box was being built in to contain all of the dust and dirt from sanding and grinding so it doesnt get all over in the house part of the building since it is not partitioned off.

Photo018.jpg

Nice job on the box and nice truck... I have a '90 single cab shortbox that I run 4 RE8s in and a PA1800.
Thanks, ive always like the 2wd shortbed regular cab ford trucks in that body style and just ended up getting lucky enough to have one for my first vehicle. Thanks for the compliment.

I still havent ordered a install kit to secure it but it will sit in there and not move around too much. I think I could get by without a kit but I would rather have it secure.

Thanks for the compliments.

Looks real good! If I wasn't so lazy I'd get around to building somthing like that. I can't seem to even get 2^ft3 if my truck with the style of box I'm using...

1062JL8W7.jpg

I got 1.8 the other day but can't seem to get any more. Maybe I'll try a box like that, see what I can get....

Jon

Yeah it was definitely alot of work. It took me from the time I got home from school on friday till like 12:30 on sunday night to get everything cut and glued together. I dont have a table saw so using the skill saw prolly slowed me down some. I was thinking about simplifying the design to make it easier but im definitely glad I spent the extra time to go ahead and do it right. Hopefully by the end of this weekend ill have everything done and installed. Ill post some pics up when its all done.

wow seven eleven thats some awesome looking work you're doing there!

uh....this might seem weird--can I see some pics of the inside of your house?

lol---I'm looking into buying/building my own place in the next year or so and the basic idea of a big shop with a house built into it is a dream of mine...(loves his toys)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.