Regular Cab Truck Box *PICS*

SEVEN_ELEVEN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I got some pics uploaded tonight so I figured I would post them up and get some feedback from you guys. If someone could tell me how to post them where they show that would be great but here is the link to my photobucket album.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/rpetty429/?sc=3

The box is gonna end up being just over 2 cubes so I just barely made the minimum size Kicker reccomends. I still have to carpet it so ill post up the pics of it once it is done.

When you have the link just type the following..

EDIT: That looks great! My friend tried to do something similar in his regular cab F-150 but it didn't look near this professional, good work.

What do you guys think about the inset part where the amp will be. With it right up against the seat do you think I will have any problems with the amp overheating??

Nah those amps dont really get extremely hot.. maybe cut a little vent out on the sides and really as long as the top isn't covered you will be good.

err cut a smaller rectangle out in the center of the wood.it just needs wood to mount on.

i would say yes its a spray booth. looks great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.