Regular cab options

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are you guys tired of me yet? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif So, I've pulled the trigger on a Taramps HD8500.1, a 330A alternator, and am looking at battery options now. This is definitely more than I had originally planned for but pretty exciting. As for subs and enclosure I'm still undecided. I'm trying to decide on major approach at the current time:

1. Fox acoustics box ( DODGE REG CAB 2-10" DOWNFIRE VENTED W/ AMP RACK ) with two killer 10's (DC XL, SQ HDC4, PSI) Benefit = very professional-looking, tailor-made to my vehicle.

2. A custom box with maybe two killer 12's or three milder 10's (DC LV3 or so.) Benefit = can be tailor-made to the subs I choose, and can use more than that 3.0 ft^3 of the Fox Box.

3. A custom box with one really kick-posterior 15 would be different and cool. Benefit = can be tailor-made to the sub I choose.

You guys have helped me shape my decisions thus far, so rest assured that your input is valued and is helping me craft my system. Any thoughts here? I'm looking for high SPL musical. I may try to enter SPL competitions, but mostly would be listening to music. That inner basshead in me needs the vision-blurring, car-rattling lows as I drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.