Regal Door Builds Lots Of Pix

I'm glad someone other than me scorns at the hood. I truly believe that when a car is parked, it should look 99% factory, with exceptions of wheels/tires, brakes, and incidentals such as grille, lights, handles.

I absolutely love when a man takes a stock appearing car, and tosses on vert doors and sick interior. Even better when it has an insane stereo in it. Now all you need is fuzzy dice for the mirror, and Olivia Newton John in the passenger seat, and I'll fall out of my chair.

I'm glad someone other than me scorns at the hood. I truly believe that when a car is parked, it should look 99% factory, with exceptions of wheels/tires, brakes, and incidentals such as grille, lights, handles.
I absolutely love when a man takes a stock appearing car, and tosses on vert doors and sick interior. Even better when it has an insane stereo in it. Now all you need is fuzzy dice for the mirror, and Olivia Newton John in the passenger seat, and I'll fall out of my chair.
to be honest the hole style of the car is not my style. but I love my craft no matter what I'am working on so as long as am happy with my part its all good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

to be honest the hole style of the car is not my style. but I love my craft no matter what I'am working on so as long as am happy with my part its all good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
That's what I was thinking the case was //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You have to appreciate your work,because it looks amazing, even though the whole style of the car is terrible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.