Red Decks?

dsmRemy

hey guys, im hopen u can help me out...

im looken for a deck that illuminates red, the clarion one i have right now is blue and it totaly contradicts my interior, so does anyone know of a decent deck (for a decent price) that will iluminate red?

only thing im looking for in the deck are:

sub preouts

sub phase or level conrtol

decent power to the speakers (no amp for them)

cd player (do they make them without cd players?)

any help would be great =) thanks alot guys

Clarion and kenwood both makes decks with decks that change to a couple hundred different colors. Some alpines have blue/red or green/red switchable colors. Sony Xplod illuminated red but you dont want one of tose...

Yep, some clarions have a ton of different background colors. Rockford had some decks over the past few years that had red lighting around the buttons.

Thanks guys. =) does anyone know of any that JUST come in red?? =/ i dont like the way the clarions look, i like the kenwoods, but the ones i like dont change colors!! *bites his toung* OUCH!!! ...that is unless multi-color means color selectable...altho i think it means its red, white, blue, orange, ect. all at once. =) but thanks non the less

Thanks guys. =) does anyone know of any that JUST come in red?? =/ i dont like the way the clarions look, i like the kenwoods, but the ones i like dont change colors!! *bites his toung* OUCH!!! ...that is unless multi-color means color selectable...altho i think it means its red, white, blue, orange, ect. all at once. =) but thanks non the less
Both the kenwood and the clarion have like 512 different colors i believe...You can set it to autochange or select the perfect color that matches your interior lights.

i have the clarion 835mp, it's 728 colors btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif there is EVERY color you could ever want. extremely easy to customize. not only can you customize the color, you can also customize the contrast and negative/positive. the 835 has 3 sets of pre-outs & sub level control. i think it's 53x4 although that's peak voltage. it's my first after-market deck so i dont have anything to compare it to but i'm very happy with mine thus far.

Check out the kenwood eXelon decks they have switchable green/red illumination and I have had one for 6 years with no problems. 3 preouts, SysemE's (2 selectable highpass and one selectable lowpass crossovers) sub out level, phase, and mute... etc lots of features.

-Pete

Oh, I feel I should make sure you noticed I mention eXcelon line, I don't like the other kenwoods at all.... imho

AMEN BROTHER !!
hehe =) im dumb...just thought ide ask u guys what was out there, i know u all know alot more then me. BTW im not looking for perfect =) just dont wanna miss anything and kick myself later ^.^ thanks alot guys, im gonna check those out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.