Which Deck is the best ?

• Eclipse CD8053

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Eclipse CD8443

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Alpine CDA-9833

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
eclpise is nice but alpine is just so much more detailed..

this can be a bad thing though - won't be so much user friendly

eclpise is nice but alpine is just so much more detailed..
this can be a bad thing though - won't be so much user friendly
What do you mean the alpine is more detailed? Are you saying that alpine has alot more features than those eclipses? I don't see how that is the case.

All 3 models have extensive eqs, time alignment, and adjustable Xovers.

Alpine over Eclipse just becuase I dont like the ESN feature. Personally id rather discourage someone from taking my HU in the first place then just pissing them off later when it wont work for them.

I said the 9833 mostly for all the customization you can do with it. The computer program that lets you do all your settings and save them on a CDR is what tips the scales for me.

That way if you ever disconnect it from the battery or blow a fuse you just put one disc in and all your settings are back, plus all the normal alpine EQ's, Xovers, Timecorrection, etc....

I said the 9833 mostly for all the customization you can do with it. The computer program that lets you do all your settings and save them on a CDR is what tips the scales for me.That way if you ever disconnect it from the battery or blow a fuse you just put one disc in and all your settings are back, plus all the normal alpine EQ's, Xovers, Timecorrection, etc....
Eclipse has a similar feature for this year, although I have always found that any eclipse I have owned has never needed much tweaking to sound great.

Those other features you mention are also on the eclipses in the poll. The guy just needs to go listen to the decks and see which one he likes best.

My vote goes to the Eclipse 8053.

Like someone said earlier, you don't need to tweak the eclipse to get great sound.

Right now all my settings are zeroed out anyway so I wouldn't need any of those features. But its up to you. Go listen and play with them and buy the one you like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Vengure

10+ year member
Thunder Master
Vengure
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies