RECONES to fit TREOS..

juiced(O.S.C.)
10+ year member

Ok,I'm done foolin' around w/tryin' to get TREO to help......does anyone out there know of a recone that will work on a CSX 15,dual coil?

I have one of my coils leads burning in half instantly when I try to run them w/amp on each coil,but when I "fix" it and try one amp per sub,it plays fine. Thought maybe I had too much power on it,but the other sub plays perfect w/1or2amps on it....Checked all amps,wiring,coil impedance,even swapped locations in my wall.....everythings exactly what it should be. I never seen or heard of this happening before so, I figured I'd ask for advice.

Really don't want to send to TREO and take a chance on not gettin' it back this year.lol,so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

The problem I'm havin' w/TREO is there tellin' me it'll cost $200 for the recone plus shipping on the sub and being a dual .7 it all depends on availability when I'll get it back....Don't they make there own coils?

besides that,$200 + to recone a 15:suicide:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.