Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I blew my 10” alpine type r subs being a dumbass, any recommendations on 2 10s I should get. I was thinking about getting 3 8s from scar. I want something that hits deep. Please let me know
and I have a skar 1500 watt amp so 2 subs that would go with that please

Ohm load is dependent on your amp. What amp do you have? Like exactly what model? I’m assuming it’s 1 ohm stable so you’d want D4 subs. If it’s only 2 ohm stable then you’ll want D2

Bah you will never see me buy another AB TNT. The glue came apart where the spider sits on the basket on the one subwoofer with very low play time and tbh they are not even really broken in yet. Since I put them in I have played the system with the bass knob at the lowest setting and very little bass hitting music, basically just listening to the speakers in the doors. When I went to reglue it there was NO GLUE residue anywhere, I ended up taking up the rest of the spider as it had done it on half of it and nope no residue on the other half either. Cheap subwoofer and tbh they don't sound all that great. I would go with the SSA Demon all day long over AB cheaper lines.

Nope fixed it myself, Audiosavings wanted me to spend 70 bucks in shipping to send it back and they would decide if they would fix it themselves or offer me something else. I went locally to huge balsa wood RC Plan plant and bought the CA Glue and Hardener for 11 bucks. Fixed in 20 minutes. It was still under warranty by a long time, not eating 70 bucks in shipping for them to fix it themselves screw that noise.

Maybe these would work for you. You might need the D4 version though.

Screenshot_20210320-135453_Chrome.jpg

What kind of box? The sundown sd4 10 do very well sealed

I would pick up a set of sa10s and toss them into 3cubes at 32hz otherwise

A custom box makes a world if difference on how the sub sound. Especially if you are trying to get low with small subs.

What kind of box? The sundown sd4 10 do very well sealed

I would pick up a set of sa10s and toss them into 3cubes at 32hz otherwise

A custom box makes a world if difference on how the sub sound. Especially if you are trying to get low with small subs.
The dude I bought it from said it was a “db drive” box but I can’t find it anywhere online. But it’s ported

Get 2 D4 subs as that’ll get you to 1 ohm. As far as the box, I would personally get one made for whatever subs you get. I’m sure you can sell your current box

Get 2 D4 subs as that’ll get you to 1 ohm. As far as the box, I would personally get one made for whatever subs you get. I’m sure you can sell your current box
Why are these so cheap lmao ?

Attachments

• 6D08293E-EF6D-4F47-A4C0-EC5C34F03A76.png
    6D08293E-EF6D-4F47-A4C0-EC5C34F03A76.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 103
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.