recommend me subs for sql

armstrong
10+ year member

lets poop together!
ohio
hey can you guys please recommend me some sql subs? i'm looking for a pair of 12's that cost around $150-200 a piece. they will be going in a taurus sho and they will most likely be ported. i listen to mainly rap, so i want them to get loud but also have decent sq. i know type r will probably be a popular answer, but we'll see. thanks.

from experience.. i know that the majority of people that say i want "sql" they really just want spl and to get super loud, but they just say sql because they dont wanna tell themselves that their system is straight "spl".....u like rap, have a taurus, 200 dollar limit....go with the dual 12" cvr package from kicker....those mothas slamm....and sound decent...its prolly what ur lookin for

from experience.. i know that the majority of people that say i want "sql" they really just want spl and to get super loud, but they just say sql because they dont wanna tell themselves that their system is straight "spl".....u like rap, have a taurus, 200 dollar limit....go with the dual 12" cvr package from kicker....those mothas slamm....and sound decent...its prolly what ur lookin for
200 per sub...

yea, but i'm not really looking for used subs.... there's something about buying used subs that doesn't appeal to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.