Recommend me a Class D Amp....

r u fekiing serious??

so, same song, same subs/enclosure, same HU, same truck, ONLY difference was the Amplifier Pushing it...

Am I the ONLY one in this hole that can read?
I like money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

r u fekiing serious??

so, same song, same subs/enclosure, same HU, same truck, ONLY difference was the Amplifier Pushing it...

Am I the ONLY one in this hole that can read?

Don't ever quote the Turd again.

Better subs in a box built to specs and there might be better results is what we are all saying.

I still don't understand why you went all big with the red and black lettering.

And he never said what kind of box/tuning the 10s were in.

Did he tune the amps or just plug the **** in and crank up the gains? Too many unanswered questions here. Far too many for Mr. Upsidedouche to think he's hooked on phonics.

could also be a dumbass doing the tests....
like someone that doesnt know when **** is clipping. or how to use a SSF or a x-over
Nope... you are wrong....

I know the OP quite well and I assure you 90% of the pudknockers on here "Don't get it."

and I KNOW he could build a $500 system that sounds MUCH better than the builds I have seen on here. Period. Ya'all think pounding bass is where it is at. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NG is one of the few, even tho he is an ASS, that can comprehend what it takes to build a system around sound quality.

go ahead and keep blaming it on the subs... since they arent in your "repertoire" of CA recomended equipment.

Nope... you are wrong....
I know the OP quite well and I assure you 90% of the pudknockers on here "Don't get it."

and I KNOW he could build a $500 system that sounds MUCH better than the builds I have seen on here. Period. Ya'all think pounding bass is where it is at. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

NG is one of the few, even tho he is an ASS, that can comprehend what it takes to build a system around sound quality.

go ahead and keep blaming it on the subs... since they arent in your "repertoire" of CA recomended equipment.
orlyowl6in.jpg

And he never said what kind of box/tuning the 10s were in.
Did he tune the amps or just plug the **** in and crank up the gains? Too many unanswered questions here. Far too many for Mr. Upsidedouche to think he's hooked on phonics.
Or what... I quoted u again! LOL!

children cant handle the controversy eh? CA- gotta be right or else.

I think I will go quote your other post as well... biyatch

Now I want to do an A/B comparison between my Soundstream Reference 700s and my Rockford Fosgate 25 to Life Power 1000 on my JL Audio 13w6v2 in the Mustang. If I hear a difference, then I will know something is up!

I have a DMM and a Sencore SC61 oscilloscope to set the gains just to be double sure!

As for the Disturbed track, it was off of the CD and I don't remember the track name.... Oddly, when playing rap, like DJ Unk, I had a harder time telling the difference between the Hifonics and the Lunar. Sadly, I don't listen to rap, so it is a non issue for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Now I want to do an A/B comparison between my Soundstream Reference 700s and my Rockford Fosgate 25 to Life Power 1000 on my JL Audio 13w6v2 in the Mustang. If I hear a difference, then I will know something is up!
I have a DMM and a Sencore SC61 oscilloscope to set the gains just to be double sure!

As for the Disturbed track, it was off of the CD and I don't remember the track name.... Oddly, when playing rap, like DJ Unk, I had a harder time telling the difference between the Hifonics and the Lunar. Sadly, I don't listen to rap, so it is a non issue for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Just because you hear a difference does in no way reflect the topology of the amp itself.

Im pretty sure everyone can agree not all amps sound the same so the basis of only hearing a difference is a non issue.

Or what... I quoted u again! LOL!
children cant handle the controversy eh? CA- gotta be right or else.

I think I will go quote your other post as well... biyatch
Lol...... That just made my day.

I got the same HU as the OP, but far better amps/subs. NO problems out of my equipment.

Oh and I'm no Basshead. I like to hear the words and instruments. If you knew as much as you did, your buddy would not need to come here for answers. BUt I guess you don't.

When you start getting on my nerves, I'll let you know. Maybe you sold him those shitty subs and are trying to justify the SQ of them.

Hmm a double bass drum pump sounding precise versus it sounding like a long drawn out muddy thud is pretty easy to tell the difference. I just thought my setup sounded OK until the inadequacies of my subwoofer amp were pointed out to me. Dammit, I hate my installer friend now!

ETA: I just wanted to give you a little more background on my friend. He works for a local custom automotive shop and is a MECP Certified installer. I told him I was looking for a Class D amp to power a pair of dd1508s and he said "Why are you looking at that Class D garbage?". That is when he invited me over for a test on some subs that were in a ported enclosure that he built to spec for another friend. Basically, his position is that a Class D amp sounds like ass, unless you are going for straight SPL. I was kind of floored that someone in his early 20s would think so harshly about Class D. Well, until he started to point out what was "missing" with regards to certain tracks on MY SYSTEM!

Hmm a double bass drum pump sounding precise versus it sounding like a long drawn out muddy thud is pretty easy to tell the difference. I just thought my setup sounded OK until the inadequacies of my subwoofer amp were pointed out to me. Dammit, I hate my installer friend now!
ETA: I just wanted to give you a little more background on my friend. He works for a local custom automotive shop and is a MECP Certified installer. I told him I was looking for a Class D amp to power a pair of dd1508s and he said "Why are you looking at that Class D garbage?". That is when he invited me over for a test on some subs that were in a ported enclosure that he built to spec for another friend. Basically, his position is that a Class D amp sounds like ass, unless you are going for straight SPL. I was kind of floored that someone in his early 20s would think so harshly about Class D. Well, until he started to point out what was "missing" with regards to certain tracks on MY SYSTEM!
Your installer friend is talking out of his ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.